Health is determined not only by access to quality health care services and lifestyle choices but also by the level of education and socioeconomic conditions in which people live. These includes many factors which lies outside the health sector such as housing, employment, transport and access to fresh food. Government policies and actions formulated in these sectors can have an important impact on people’s health and wellbeing. The Docotal Health Foundation(DHF), seeks to provide preventive medicine for all Nigerians. Our vision is a prioritized sustainable healthcare for the vulnerable and the aged in the areas of preventive obstetrics and childhood malnutrition.
In line with our vision to improve lives of people living in deprived areas and promote community development health programs through constant professionalism. This includes high volume of innovative and useful delivery methods. DHF continues to deliver efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability to healthcare systems each year. The Organization therefore partners with other health personnel like physicians, dentists, nurses and social workers who are also interested in helping with community work. The Organization in its course of providing health services, donating and educating residential homes, schools and communities.
Aims and objectives
The organization seeks to provide healthcare assistance for the deprived and vulnerable persons. In doing this, we will:
– Organize online health campaign via publications
– Organize health talks on varied health subjects
– Develop sustainable online healthcare programs for vulnerable groups
– Advocate preventive medicine as the corner stone for successful health delivery
– Train community members to detect and prevent common diseases in their communities
– Organize health rhapsody and health education for deprived communities
Join us on Social Media